I was thinking it’s about time for another awesome 30-minute-meal post here on the blog! Sooooo…..I give you this super easy, super yummy Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta! Remember awhile back when I shared this Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta recipe (which also happens to be a 30-minute-meal!)? Well, it was so well received that I just knew I had to make a spin off of it. And the great thing about these pasta dishes (besides how EASY they are) is that you can throw in any type of vegetables. I just use what I have on hand! This cajun dish would be particularly tasty with some bell peppers and onion. I love broccoli though, and that’s what I had on hand, and it was completely delicious!
- 8 oz. bowtie pasta (or your favorite type)
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into pieces* (see note below)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 – 3 tsp Cajun seasoning, to taste (I use Joe’s Stuff or Weber N’Orleans Cajun)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, more to taste, if needed
- Add pasta to a large pot of boiling water. Cook until noodles are tender, but add the broccoli to the pot of boiling pasta water about 1 minute before the noodles are done. Drain and set aside.
You can find complete recipes of this CAJUN CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA in tastesbetterfromscratch.com