I can not get enough of these simple, easy, and paleo breakfasts (think 2-ingredient pancakes)! This one is perfect and you can really go as creative as you like with your ingredients. I made two different styles of it: Scrambled and Non-scrambled.
- Ham or Turkey (I used smoked turkey)
- (Optional) Scallions or what ever you like with your eggs!
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Grease up your Muffin/Cupcake Pan. You can either spray it down with some cooking spray, or you can do what I did which was smear some Coconut Oil all over it.
- Fit 1 or 2 slices of ham in to each muffin cup. I used two because my ham was sliced real thin.
- (Optional) Depending on if you want your eggs all scrambled or not, you can crack an egg in to a separate cup and beat it before dumping it in to the ham cups. If you do decide on doing this, you can also mix in your other ingredients (think chopped mushrooms/scallions/spinach).
- If you like your eggs whole, go ahead and crack that egg in to the cup!
- (Optional) Throw a few pieces of your chopped up scallions on top for garnish!
You can find complete recipes of this Baked Eggs in Ham Cups in ohsnapletseat.com